Friday, January 1, 2010

The suspense is killing me!!!

Happy New Year! I got to celebrate it 3 times with help of friends in Utah and Hawaii. I heard the fireworks in Laie all the way from Portland!!!

Ahhhhh! Nothing has changed but my location. Still waiting on financial aid to get processed. Holiday weekends have their charms......most of the time. This is not one of those times however. But, without knowing whether or not I'd be allowed on the plane Tuesday morning (the one that's headed to Israel) and realizing I probably wouldn't know until Tuesday morning, I packed my bags and kissed Oregon goodbye for a season. Now I'm in Utah. Waiting..........

Fortunately there will be some lovely diversions to help me pass the time - a wedding, lunch and a trip to the dentist. I'm set!

Go Ducks.

1 comment: