Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I'm out. Peace

This is it, jumping off point. I will be leaving the Jerusalem Center in about an hour and a half and that's really hard to believe. This place has become like home to me and the people here, like family. I am so glad I came. The other night I was sitting in the auditorium, looking out over the city and listening to the magical organ of Walter Whipple and it occurred to me that there was no where else on earth that I would rather have been this semester and probably nowhere else that I was supposed to be. The people I've met here have had such an impact on my life and I can only say, I know that this was all by divine design. I will never be able to convey to you all what this time was like. There is no explaining it. But we strived for Zion here. I will miss it. It was very difficult at times and my life took some funny turns at different points, but the whole experience has set me on the course of becoming the person I've been realizes that I have not yet become...but will...someday. Don't ever waste time or opportunities. Ever.

3 comments:

  1. Wish you were still writing. Love, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't want to hear "The Continuing Adventures." Kinda disappointing compared to the first episodes, you know, like Horatio Hornblower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have been blessed this experience has been beautiful, for me to see and read.

    ReplyDelete