Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy Birthday, Carrie!

My lovely friend, Carrier Warner had the good sense to turn 23 yesterday and decided to modify the Jerusalem Center tradition of gelato in West Jerusalem sorta birthday party. It still included gelato and West J-ru, but it also included singing on the streets to raise money for the gelato. So, check out Facebook and the pictures of an activity looking like that. It was so much fun and I think I should probably pick up the guitar or ukulele and see how successful it could be.......maybe.
We made 125.8 shekels! Gelato for the masses!

4 comments:

  1. What did you sing? Are you going on tour?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is 125.8 shekels worth???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allisham. I was reading your Jerusa-blog and who should I find but...ME! That was the best birthday ever. I'm so glad you were there. Miss you like crazy. Love, Carrie

    ReplyDelete